Sell your fleet (B2B)
Figure out how to sell your electric car fleet
! -- Hover effect rounded corners fix -->
If you are transferring ownership, please note that Supercharging credits, upgrades and some other features may not be transferable. After the removal, your previous ownership documents, lease/loan documents and receipts can be found in the ‘Previously Owned’ section of your Tesla Account.
Follow these steps to remove a car from your account:
1. Sign in to your TeslaAccount.
2. Select ‘Manage’ next to the car you’d like to transfer or remove.
3. Scroll down and select ‘RemoveCar.’
4. If you're transferring to a new buyer, submit their information. If not, select 'Skip this Step.'
5. Submit your removal request.
6. You will receive an email asking you to approve the removal request. Once you accept, the removal will be final.